Saturday, August 15, 2009

For You....Juz U...I Love You Dearly....


I've dealt with my ghosts and faced all my demons

Finally content with a past I regret

I've found you find strength in your moments of weakness

For once Im at peace with myselfIve been burdened with blame, trapped in the past for too long

I've lived in this place and I know all the faces even you

Each one is different but they're always the same with you around

They mean no harm but its time that I face it

They'll never allow me to change

But I never dreamed i would end up where

I dont belong with you

At last I can see life has been patiently waiting for me

And I know theres no guarentees, but Im not alone for i know you're there for me too

There comes a time in everyones life

When all you can see are the years passing by

And I have made up my mind that those days are gone

I sold what I could and packed what I couldnt

Stopped to fill up on my way out of townIve loved like

I should but lived likeI shouldn't

I had to lose everything to find out

Maybe forgiveness will find me somewhere down this road

I also know i didn't give you what i've promised you

I'm a bad bf

But i love you with all my heart

Though you didn't give me what i wanted

Still i love you the same

I wont change my love towards you

I dont know how long i'll live to b with you

Mayb today could be the last day

Mayb tomorow or next time

I sure wont know

I will always enjoy n appreciate my days with you

Even when d 1st time i hold your hands

It felt warm from the begining

Everytime you walk away frm me

I feel like i want to reach out my hands to you

And grab you back in my arms and hold you tight in my arms

And never letting you go away from me

Ever since the day i met you

You changed my life n i couldnt stop thinkin bout you day n night n in my dreams

I will keep you in my heart 4ever and i know you will do the same

If i manage to live until the next day

I will treasure you 4eve n giv you happiness

I Love You Babe

All my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment