Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fun day at skul~~

Today is d 2nd day Audrey din come skul...haix...So sakit hati....coz kinda bored without her here...whole day i felt so speechless...ntg to chat...summore tis FUCKING skol every 1st 2 period hv to off d fan...so FUCKING HOT u noe!!!! It's not even helpin anythin!!!

But luckily got "MonkeyS" in my class...eventhough dey might v noisy n sumtimes irritating coz i'm afraid i might get in trouble coz of their noise...but i'm also hapi dey r noisy coz dey alwayz take away my boredom n sad n worryin stuff...those ppl r...vi laine,kah kei,ching enn,co shin,audrey,banitha,jing wen,lee teng n yanbin...haha....dey r juz d bez fren man...laughther reali cures my heart...tatz y i'm alwayz looking forward to skol....to c them..n i juz cant stop smiling whenever i c them...juz so so SO SO SO SO SO FUCKING HAPPY to c them....haha...sry bout d *TuuuT..* word...^^

N tdy they took my boredom away by ME 'kacau-ing' them (vi laine,kah kei,ching enn n co shin)....haha...so many jokes n so many laughter v had...juz so FUN...i talked so many rubbish till i myself blur edi n enjoyed myself....i'm sure dey did enjoyed it too...love ya gurls....u rock man...go b an entertainer when ure all grown up lah...Wuakkaka..><"

Tdy i suddenly so rajin do maths..sumore so serious o...eventhough i suffured bcuz of d HOTNESS in my class...in the end i still manage to survive tat " Hot Spa "....haha...but our maths tcher so bad....she say whoever fail den dimerit 10.....T.T die lo...so worried bout my maths....

Tdy me n Jyee made NEW RECIPE...wuahhaa...after v ate our noodles finish...v campur my egg soup wit her 'ching tong' soup = dilute egg ching tong soup....haha...n v tambah lychee drink + ice lemon tea....den later i tried d noodles in the MIXED soup....suet yee n hsu ann complain it was disgusting but i dont think tat way....i think d noodle TASTED TASTY!!! ahha....crazy of me huh....=.="

THE END....

No comments:

Post a Comment