Saturday, May 2, 2009

My 'SHIT' day at genting....

Yo 'SHIT' frens...haha...I'm a 'SHIT' frm da SHIT gang.Nw let me tell u a story while i was in genting n also those SHIT things tat happen....

It was d 1st of May n me n jiayee were da 1st person to arrive....lol...it was 8am sharp u noe....n nobody else were there except us...lolz....so cacat...so we chatted a while then amanda cam liao lo..not long later ching enn n meiwan come lo...n ky was d last...lol...

Den later v all chat n heard some songs frm ching enn n meiwan de hp...later me n meiwan dance abit of shuffle...den Mr."famous" Amos came to collect d genting money...rm15...n he ask us to go upstairs n join d 'family day' program...which he said...(but i think he lied bout it...hehe..) it's part of d genting trip punye program....lolz....so all of us...'shrug' n whine abit n walked upstairs wit a dragging leg...v dance some kind of 'line' dancing...which it reali was part fun n funny...but part of it sucks....haha..so later v played some youth games....my group won alot of times...d game was fun fun....haha...Later kenneth said it's very late edi...so v gota rush n departure.....n off to genting v go~~

While in d car...Mr "famous" Amos....turn up some music...reali cool music....but suddenly he said he got some kind of petrol prob.....OMG~!!! N he said...:"hopefully v can manage to reach a petrol station or wat....n keeps ur fingers crossed...." I showed jyee my cross-fingers....n v laughed...later v stopped by at a petrol station but tat station oledi OUT OF PETROL...!!! No....!!! Tis aint happening...!!! Lolx....so i relaxed n jyee call me to eat d packed rice...n we waited for Robin's car to guide Amos up to genting..
We took 2-3 hrs to arrive at our destination...v quickly put our luggage n settle down later v had our session 1 which v had to create a group....it was meiwan's idea n i drew d logo (d logo kinda sucks...coz i simply draw..haha) Out group name is "VAMPIRE KNIGHT"...haha...Which it stands for....V-vampire, K-king...V ARE HERE TO FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT..!!! WOOHOO..!! haha.....den later v had a mission to do...tat is v gota act out "The Tower of Babel" frm Gen 11:7....Me n amanda were d role of d ppl tat wanted to build d tower...n meiwan n ky were d "tang tang n ting ting" angles.....jacky was d tower...n d god was...*OOPPPSSS....!!* i forgotten his name...sry yea....but all of our part were reali fun n FUNNY...Evry1 enjoyed our acting..n v also did won...

After our dinner...v continued wit another type of game frm pastor...well...tat game is reali meaningfull...it's about how much tat person or fren is to urself....while actuali frm d begining i edi noe wat it means...but i refuse to put out my real num in my heart for i was afriad of other ppl punye thoughts bout me....so i juz hantam all d nums including towards my frens...after d game end...pastor ask did any1 wan to share out their reali feelings??? Well quite alot of ppl did...n meiwan did to...she cried while she told us her feelings...n i also kinda regret showing her my NUM3 to her....(meiwan..juz wana let u noe actuali d num3 which i showed u isnt my real num frm my heart...n i reali regretted it alot...i was juz being scared n i was reali malu to show my real num to all my frens...n u too...so wana let u noe...ure num4 to me la....n so does ALL of my FRENS...)

Later pastor told us d real meaning n lots n lots of ppl strated crying n regreted showing d num in da begining...but luckily pastor gave us a 2nd round n every1 took their PRECIUOS time n moment to show their real num n hug 1 another....i showed every num4 for i think every1 deseverves it even though i dun reali noe tat person or had sum kind of weird feelings towards him/her...sum showed me a different num n d num was infact lower than me....den reali regretted it...but later after all was done...dey came n ask for my apologies n hugged me bak....i noe i did showed a "dislike" kind of facial expression...well d truth is tat i've neve reali been hugged by any frens or any guys....so actuali i was juz feeling abit cold...not dislike la...hope u und...N later many ppl cried....especially amanda n meiwan...cry n cry n cry n cry n cry none stop..coz too touching....n hug so long....but not as long as chee enn n patricia la...they break d world record edi la....haha....But duno y me n jyee....felt like laughing...haha...

Next Robin gave us a paper some paper n told us to write our feelings in it...N....

Tis is written frm 'Shit' meiwan....


Tis is frm 'Shit' a.k.a No topic de jyee....hehe...


Another paper frm jyee...


Tis if frm 'Shit' chin enn....lolx...smart one...



Tis is frm Mr 'famous' Amos...haha...


N the last one is mine....haha..kinda funny...*heart n soul n body pulak...*


Later after tat game...v all went to bathe n went out for a walk n makan....d air outside were reali freezing cold...me n jyee korban ourselves coz i gave ching enn my jacket n i took d thin one...jyee pulak din wear any jacket juz wear a shirt n another type of shirt which had buttons on it...tatz all..so freezing cold...when sleeping time...at 1st i wanted to sleep inside d cupboard but ching enn complain nanti next day when she bangun she well c a ghost infront of her wor...which d ghost is me la....but i duno y i found tat cupboard reali nice to sit n sleep in...but my frens told me not to b crazy la....lolx..fine lu...so in the end me n jyee slept on d floor while our head rested at d edge of d bed....next day wake up time...my butt reali hurts n jyee pulak she duno how herself had landed UNDER D BED....lolzz.....so funny...=)


After breakfast v had to play another game n it made some cry again....especially amanda...lol...cried many time...break record edi lo amanda...geng wor...coz tis time d game v hv to tell our frens our feelings bout them n it was touching....n some hugg too....after d game v pack our things n went home...lol....tatz all.....v did at genting...


N when i went home....i straight went to my bed at 4 n sleep till d next day 12 o'clock....my mum say i kena K.O jor....means Knock Out la....haha...coz i sleep like a DEAD LOG...lolx..i reali stink man...coz din brushteeth...din bathe..din eat...din drink...waliao..gila man..


N i took some pictures bout myself....


Tis shirt i wore it since d day i went to genting till i came bak d next day....So dirty le...


N i also found out my doggie's fur had bcum shorter....lolz...



THE END.....FOR DA DAY....HV FUN FRENS....LOVE U ALL....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment