Friday, May 8, 2009

Me "Hong Kong" celebrity???

Today as i was training karate wit my master n frens....i noticed master was staring at me alot of times n stuff...so i d 1st thing tat came to my mind is.."Is my clothes nt in order? or Is my hair messy like "so po"?? or Did i do my punch badly?? or watever thing...i was panicking inside me...coz i'm afraid master might hit me or shout at me till d whole skol can hear liao....=.="

Den...while i every1 n also including me was practising our new "Chino Katar"....master suddenly go say out loud n ointed to me at d same time :" Eh...ur hairstyle reminds me u look like those Hong Kong celebrity la..." Lolx....

My face imediately went =.="....den master said..."eh i puji u look like Hong Kong celebrity u muz do nice katar for me ar....." den every1 laugh n in my heart was like..."Fuck man!! Wad the!! Me?! HONG KONG celebrity??? R u okay!!??? OMG....!! I would rather accept ur comment if u said i were like those japanes or korean celebrity la..." Lolz...

N i told farah bout my idea too la....den she HI5 me....haha....

Zhadao la....den later v continue practising..den when almost ending...master gave us comment bout our practise tdy..she say tdy every1 looks like "shrinked vegetable"..haha..coz soaked in d hot sun too long...but she say me look like a "tired celebrity" pulak...=.="
haix....do i REALI look like one??? I dont think so...wad bout u??haha...

Next topic....ok....

Tis pict...down there....is Hsuann call me upload geh...she la....giv her 1 baby pict but tak puas hati oo....n i duno d reason y...n she call me put another phtos pulak..zhadao o...so fine lu....put mai put la....haha....



Cute mou??? Dont look like me hor??? So funny....small time i so "fat fat..."...like d "fatty bom bom..." Wuakakkaa...=X But nw big liao....kinda thin lo...but actuali i'm nt thin...i'm FIT...wuahaha...fit wit muslce in Me...wuahaha...kinda "zi lian" ooo...i juz joking onli la...^^....

Btw i tell u la...after hsuann c tis sure come skol n shout at my face till my face also "filled wit her silva" liao...lolz...btw y U wan so "gek dong" n so angry jek...ppl juz joking je la...relax lady...cool down...

THE End...

No comments:

Post a Comment