Thursday, May 28, 2009

Y does tis hv to b so complicatin????!!!!!


It's been long since 'tat day'....but i still i kept on thinkin bout u...n i hv no idea...i juz dunno wats wrong wit my heart!!! It's like playin a fool wit me....i wont admit it's love no matter how true or how real it seems...i'll make it seems like it's ntg n juz a normal feelin...But sumtimes i want u....sumtimes i dun wan u...crazy rite?! Argh damn it man.....!!!!!!!

Y does tis hv to b so HARD??!! I thought i did wats rite...but nw it seems like it's all so wrong!!! No...!!! I dont dare to b wit u...coz i'm afraid of my heart...tat it'll change things again...i reali think i hv to control my heart...but it's hard....but i'll try...n keep on tryin....

N i also thought...mayb after 'tat day'....u'll mayb let me go...n forget me....but u didnt!! N u chase me everywhere!!! Y is tis happening!! It's wrong!!! all so wrong!!! hiax...i had to keep everythin i feel bout u....away frm u...afraid u'll might change ur mind....

I try to go through d days...without thinkin of u even for a second....but it seems so impossible..!!! 'Tat day'...keep on hautin me ever since i did it wit u....n bcuz of 'tat day'...i cant stop thikin of u....i'm startin to fear u...u're like appearin everywhere!!! u juz wont leave me alone!!! Y???!!! No matter how i change myself....u neve eve change ur feeling towards me!!! I thought it's over???!!! But u makes things look like d beginin n no endin...

Let me go would u??? I dont wana make things hard for each other....it's enough painful for both of us....but my heart....juz doesnt wana let u go....so i hv no choice but to take control over it....Nw,i'm still decidin who to choose...juz giv me a break...dont force me...it wont work tat way...i'll tell u sooon...once i've decided..kay???


R.T.....

No comments:

Post a Comment