Saturday, May 30, 2009

Goin to b crazy soon...

Tis few days....it's been realli....u wont let me go...u kept on writin those stuff....it juz makes me nervous n even more pressured...i told u to giv me time to think wad...y?
R u unsatisfied wit me answer??? Do u reali wan to force me to a DEAD end???U noe everytime u write those things..i kept thinkin how should i explain to u....so tat iw ont hurt u at all....but u kept on writin n writin those...THINGS!! pls...juz STOP for sumtime ok??? If u keep on goin...i'll b afraid i cant take it anymore...n comid suicide....do u wan tat???!!!

Pls dont write those hurtful things....I noe it's frm ur heart...n i und...but those things tat hurts..it hurts me too....especialy if the 'thing' tat hurts u is ME....i'll be even more hurt...n confuse!!! So crazy......Pls..i beg u for d last time....juz listen...n stop ok??? I wana relax tis week....giv me a break lady....wad i hv promise u i will do it....u juz hv to wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment