Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wat a ScaRy aka SuRpRiseD day...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well well....curious to noe wat happen tdy?
I'll tell u la....
I was sleepin so soundly tdy....but suddenly sum1 call my hp....so noisy..so i woke up n answer...i was SHOCKED!! Coz my ex-gfA call me..She asked me to teman her go out wo....coz tdy she bored...But i told her i couldnt ma...coz i got other stuff to do at home...but she insisted on goin out wit me..but i ALSO insisted on NOT GOIN out wit her tdy...so v said GD BYE!!!

Later after i wash my face n brush my teeth....another call came..n i picked up d phone...tis time it was ex-gfD !!! OMG!!! She also ask me d same thing as ex-gfA asked....but i gave her d same answer...she sound kind rejected n hurt after hearing tat answer...but i dun care lo...coz i reali got TONS of stuff i plan to do tdy!!

At 10 another person call me...I shouted at d hp to SHUT DA FUCK UP!!! but i also got answer la...coz cant b so rude...n tis time is ex-gf G pulak yang call....Sweat man!!! So speechless....Y tdy so WEIRD????!! Atlast i gave up...coz dey all 3 also ask me d same quest....in the end i ask ex-gfG.."izit u all togther nw??? n y r u all askin me d same quest??" she replied.."Yea v r togther nw...so do u wana go out tdy wit us?? n btw....i miss u...infact v all 3 miss u..."

After i heard tat...my whole face go BLANK N =.=" N SO MANY LINES!!!!!!! Haiz....i juz said "yes..." in the end coz dun wan to dissapoint dem la....kesian them....so cacat lah...><"
So v went out....dey all 3 surround me like glue man....n inside me i was like "..................................." d whole day....V went to c movie n play games n i teman them shopping...haix....so seinz...den at 1 part i asked them.."may i noe y u all 3 tdy call me out le?? N y u all miss me jek?? I told u all to forget bout me wad...n btw v r over rite?? Dey answered me " hmm...coz tdy v so happen to miss u n think of u ma..so call u out la..btw v can forget u..ure too funny n v remember all d memories u gave us...." I was so SPEECHLESS until i juz reply "er...................." to them.....den while v continue to walk to toilet...n i waited for them to come out...later exgfA pulak kiss me on d **************......i duno y i din push her away or slap her or watever...all i noe i juz stood there....like a dumb cow....While i n ex-gfA waited for ex-gf D n G..i replayed d whole scene...i was reali nervous n crazy..so many questions n words form in my head...

N later ex-gf D n G..did d same...but ex-gfG kiss me at d lips....n ex-gfD kiss me at d cheek...i reali duno wat to do man...duno wan to shout,run or watever...in d end i juz stod there AGAIN but tis time like dumb sakai....argh!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK MAN!!! wad d hell is goin on?????

Later v all decided to go home..n when i reached home...dey all 3 again send me "I love You' text messages....i IMMEDIATELY delete them...i went to continue my BUSY plans....tat is SHUFFLLEE...Wuahaha...=P

THE END...so fuck...=.="

No comments:

Post a Comment