Saturday, June 27, 2009

Black Box Day....


Yo Wassup man...~~
Tdy is Black Box Day.....Everyone in d shit gang n my frens r nervous n excited...
haha....i'm da DJ for tdy....my name's DJ EchoZz...haha...
When it was time to start...every1 change into their costume n start gettin jiggy...


At1st things werent HOT n CRAZY......but not long later....our Black Box hse started to get WILD N CRAZY.....!!!!Pengetua even visited our place n dance a little....haha...luckily she din MARAH us....i so scared o.....coz i dressed reali boysih n wild...haha...later Vannesa asked me n many ppl did d same.....dey asked me to dance shuffle....so i dance lo....at1st i was kinda malu....but in the end i was FREAKIN CRAZY wild man....hahaha...but all of us enjoyed ourselves la....


When i was asked to danced.....i called,mk,jyee,ky,amanda n others to join me 2...but dey also malu malu...but in d end all d malu feeling hilang liao....juz left d WILD feelin inside....every1 juz screams n screams like HELL....n kesian Vannesa...she no voice edy by d end of d day...haha...I also sweat like i'm in a HOT SPA like tat...i wore 3 layers n all 3 layers wet like duno wad....n i no strength edi by d end of d day....T.T Nw my nose cant stop running...n i feel weak n abit cold after i slept for 2 hrs...lol....

I can c many ppl r startin to love n go crazy over shuffle lo.....even though dey danced kinda "cacat" but i und de la....it's called "beginer's step" hahaha......Jyee & Mk say many ppl admire me jor wo.....i noe normaly when ppl say tat....dey will feel very proud n hapi la....but i duno y i feel kinda scared.....n i dun reali like being so famous n stuff...Nvm tat prob la...juz 4get bout it....ntg important to me....juz kinda worried bout next Mon...duno wad will happen je....




Yea~~~~!!!! V r Hantu!!!! Hahahaha....!!!!



Yea......!!! Nice mou???

Hahahaha.....V r Da Shit Gang...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment