Thursday, June 11, 2009

My love story.......sucks...

In my life....i've met many ppl...n many prob...but it's all juz a part of life process...days of ups n downs...it's all normal....i noe sum days could seem impossible to continue to live through d next day..but not matter how u said u "can live d next day"...in the end...u still made it...tatz y i alwayz say..."time heals..." N it's juz d matter of fact of how u see it....If u giv things n stuff up so easily means ure a BIG LOSER.....wit a L on my head....haha....

Btw....i've notice many ppl had a crush on me...(i'm not tryin to b perasan la...juz sayin d truth) But i juz dont giv a damn bout how dey feel towards me...coz when i was small....i'm oledi very boysih...so as i grow up...many love stories...i neve like any of them but i dated them...had many memories...n kisses...lolz....><"

I've onli love 3-4 person in my life....but in the end it didint last forever...(awww.....so sad...) U wan to noe y??? Coz i felt tat my feelings r goin way overboard.....n 1stly im not even a guy....so i'm not suitable to b wit her....she deserves a much better guy in her future...not me...so i had to end it all.....but makin lots of heart breakin stuff....i noe she may feel hurt...n i also feel d same thing too...but sry...i juz cant help it...i hv to end tis once n for all bfore it's too late to turn bak....mayb if i were a guy....i would not giv u up....i will hv u forever in my life....but d fact nw....i'm NOT...so thousands n zillions of apologies if i hurt u too much till it couldnt cure....

I've been hurt n hurt many ppl....but i alwayz dont mean any harm....coz i noe how it feels...no matter who tat person is...even he/she is my enemy...i still wont hurt her...btw life's a climb....it's sumwhere i learn frm hannah montana movie....no matter how hard things r for u..or ure facing...u still hv to face it n continue living...coz in the end d reward is worth it....I will alwayz remember tat sentence....

No comments:

Post a Comment