Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thinkin about it all d time....

I neva gone wit d wind when i was younger...but nw as i grow up...i get as mature as years pass...i though it was a great thing...but as i get older n i think much more detail....i realize it was a BAd thing....coz...i'm alwayz frustrating over alot of stuff....nw i wish tat i was neva born...but i couldnt say tat....coz i knew deep down my heart tat i wad born on tis earth for GOD has a plan for me...but i juz dont know wad is d plan!!! I wana escape frm all tis....but it aint easy...i wish i was a baby forever....things will b much easier then....

Y does life alwayz hv to go up...n den later so down.....??? It so stupid n crazy man....
I wana giv it all up....i've seen many romantic movies lately....i duno y those kind of show juz shows up in my face...n den i soon WISHED tat i were d hero or d guy in tat show...for i wan things to hv happy endings...but y does my life sucks each day???? Damn it!!!! I wish i had more time to spend wit d ppl i love so much....n even more time to spend wit those ppl which i'm not close wit...but trying to get close wit...I neva had a 2nd chance...n i sumtimes regret on d decision i've alwayz made...

I wish i could giv watever u or d ppl i love watever dey wanted...i want to c all of u happi...tat way i'll b happi too....but i'll neva b satisfied....i remembered one verse frm d bible...." U'll neva b satisfied wit watever thing u hv....n u'll alwayz wan more....only GOD can satisfy ur soul...."
nw only i realize tat WAD it means tat "U'll neva b thirsty again when u come to GOD or accept Christ in ur heart..." i still remember when i was way smaller..around 3-9/10 years old.....i alwayz pray to GOD every nite...n my prayers alwayz come true....my aunt also alwayz call me a Prayer Warrior...haha...n i felt so full then...but nw as i m much more older n can think alot of stuff n make my own decision.......i feel so SO SO empty....!!!! I felt lonely even there r many ppl around me....i think i reali need to giv my life to GOD....but i gotta read d bible n und HIS words...

Well...it's goin to take alot of effort....n i reali got to find time....coz i'm reali busy as PMR is cumming nearer...i dare not dissapoint my mum or GOD or those ppl who put their hopes on me.....i wan them to b proud of me....i wan my mum....juz for once...tat i could c her smile...n her burdens in her heart being lifted off....i dun wan to stress her out till d end of her life....i wan to lift all her burdens away when i'm much older n when i hv more money....

No comments:

Post a Comment