Thursday, June 4, 2009

U got me so HYPNOTIZED


U got me so hypnotize the way u look.....the way u walk..the way u speak...the u move...
Every bit of u is juz so....hypnotzing....
I cant get my eyes of u even for a second...i keep on thinkin about u....
I'm tryin to catch u...to hold u in my arms....so tightly...
But u keep on playin wit me....haha....It's juz like i'm in my imagination dream land....
Everything so perfect....u make me so high...(but not d SEX high..but LOVE high...)

When i saw u da 1st time..i froze...i juz couldnt move a bit....my eyes...juz in a dreamy daze...
Lookin at u wit my whole soul...juz cant forget bout u...
I took up d courage n walk towards u in my bez posture n bez speech i talked to u....
I asked if u were willing to go out wit me..n u smiled the most beautiful n unforgettable smile i ever seen....
Suddenly all d love feelin juz fill me whole...
I was sad n empty bfore tat..but once i saw u...everythin in my life change...
I knew u were d one...Juz for me...


V walked 2gther for miles n miles....i neva want to stop tis...i wanted to b wit u 4eve...
I wan tis moment...n time alone wit u to last forever...
Juz u n me....
Juz stand infront of me n pose....i wan to remember u...
I wan to remember every detail of u....
Ure not like others gals i've seen n eva felt...
U made tis feelin so different frm d others i've felt bfore them....

I rather spend all my time wit u than being wit others..
I rather b beside u in d stormy nights....givin all d protection n love u want....
I want to love u more than any1....i wan to protect u more than any1....i wan u more than any1....
Ntg is more precious than u.....NTG...~~
For I LOVE U~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment