Tuesday, June 9, 2009

U gave me a shock...


After tat thing....i went wit u in ur room...
U kissed me..while i kissed bak wit everything i hv...
Later u started fendling wit my shirt buttons...u unbutton it n my jeans too..
U was about to pull it off when i stoped u by holding ur hands n staring into ur eyes...

I knew wad u mean by all those actions....I KNEW IT...!!
Both of us were high coz....
U wana noe who u did it??!!
U came wit those HOT n SEXY attracting outfits...
My whole soul n mind were drawn towards u...
N ur sweet lovely voice...juz so undescrible...
Aww.....

U put ur hands around me..n say tat 3 letter words..
I reply u by adding 1 more word....
N u rub ur hands on me....i couldnt let tat feelin slip off...
So i held onto ur hand...Thinkin how nice tis would b if i could b d one for u..

N u told me how i made u high...
but i wont write it out here....
But u noe how....
Bak to d scene where i held ur hand n stoppin u frm pullin my clothes off...
I knew wad u wan..but i couldnt let it happen...
Coz it's juz not right...

U look bak me in d eyes..n asked...
Y?Isit i dont love u anymore?
I replied u....No...i still love u da same..n neva wan tis feelin to change...
But it's juz not right..
So i kiss u 1 last time...n v sleep 2gther through out da night....

No comments:

Post a Comment