Saturday, June 6, 2009

Juz so hard for me...But i still love u d same...


Days may b hard.n days b cool...
N days may b hapi...
But my days wit u is 4eve love....
We're juz like Romeo n Juliet..
For v alwayz meet in secret...


But our relationship will neva b a secret frm nw on...
It'll b expose like all normal lovers...
N not torn apart frm wat i've gone through bfore...
I wont hurt u but i'll love u...
I'll protect u frm every way n every side i can..
Wont let any1 hurt u too....

Everytime i c u at nite...
I juz think it's day...
For ur face n ur smile...juz brigthens everything up...
N it's so so so HARD to forget....Haha...

N i'm dying to c u everyday...
N everythin i've said to u bfore...is TRUE....
I'm so hapi i met u...
U juz different from everythin n every1 else...
Ure so speacial in a way...

Ure juz so hard to express in words...
U make me so speechless....
But i can show u how i feel d way towards u...
N u also do d same way towards me...


V're juz so hapi....
N busy living our lives...
dAting...loving...kissing...(but not sex-ing)
haha.....Wat is tis all about?!
Well..it's bout U n Me....loving 4eve...

No comments:

Post a Comment