Saturday, June 13, 2009

My 1st day at Martin's tution........

Tdy is my 1st day at Martin's tution centre....i m nervous n excited....for i knew d class were over 80 students...(wow....damn big class man...) But i manage to overcome it n had an enjoyable time.....bfore it started..many frens of mine came into d class n were shock to c me...but i was excited to c them...haha...Den phek kuan came in...n d 1st words i heard frm her is tat..."Waaa!!! jiayi!! Ur hair ver yeng ar!!! U so lengzhai!!! Yerr!!! Haha....I didnt noe wat to respond to her..so i juz reply her wit 1 word n 1 expression...."Sweat~~ =.=" " haha....so funnny la....

Later during recess time....i was walkin wit leeteng n yanbin n some unknown frens to a cafe to hv our tea time.....suddenly there's a gal in green came running towards me frm behind n shoutin my name n grab a hold of my hand n stick to me....my haert almost stopped a baet coz i was SHOck....HAHA....BUT REALIZE IT'S JUZ PHEK KUAN.....den she again start to say tat i very lengzhai n stuff lol...but i juz take it as a compliment...ntg more frens...~~ Dont think so much ar..!! No gd for health da...~~~!!! haha....

During lesson time it was fun n funny man!!! i reali enjoyed tis tution...1st time in my life i love a tution n wan more of it.....lol...cant belive myself...wad to do....laughter juz attracts me to anything...haha....^^

The end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment