Sunday, June 28, 2009

Feel like dying...frm my heart....


Everytime i get my hopes up so high.....
U juz PULL IT ALL DOWN wit juz a few simple words....
Y do u hv to do tat???!!!
Dont u ever feel tat I'M TRYING MY VERY BEST to not dissapoint u???!!!
But u juz say i alwayz wasnt gd enough for u.....
I'm so tired..n so sick of it....
I feel like juz lettin d flow of water bring me wherever it want to go....
Feel like dying....endin tis miserable would b much better for me n u 2 i guess....

I tried to impress u...but everytime i try...it juz fails...or...it wasnt gd enough...
It's like i WAS NEVER gd ENOUGH!!!!!
NEVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U juz love her more than me.....
Did u even care bout how i would feel????!!!
It's like u didnt even care!!!

Everytime i heard u complain bout TIS & TAT.....
But i seldom talk bak....i juz hear n walk away wit a bleedin n torn heart....
I hold bak my tears...neva complain bout how u acted....
N i alwayz 'sew' bak my own heart...patch it bak wit watever thing i can find tatz gd in me....
N den i wait....AGAIN...until i'm completly FINE enough...
But while waitin....i sumtimes think bak wether did i do anything wrong...but i cant find any...

N i try my bez to giv u watever u wan.....coz deep down i noe...I STILL noe...tat u sacrificed more than me....
But i still wished tat at times u could juz praise me a little....juz a little would b enough....
Coz each time i feel tat way...i feel like my own soul slippin away....through my hands....
Sumtimes i juz wanted to b loved by u.....
I'm still a human ok???? I hv feelings...though at time i may seem COLD..VERY COLD..

Mayb all these time of FRUSTRATION.....i think it's bcuz i neva felt d meaning n d feel of SINCERE LOVE......frm u.....

No comments:

Post a Comment