Monday, February 1, 2010

Bad thoughts...i wish RAT is here to help me sort out problems...


Rat~
(u noe who u r)

It's been crazy nw.....since ur happily n busily doin ur shoppin...
I'm dying here...nid ur medication immediately...
Or giv me any drugs tat numbs my heart..

I keep hving bad thoughts.....
What did i do??I'm sry...
I noe i cant lie...bt i will force myself to lie..
No matter how hard it hurts..
O tears may fall n hearts will break..
I dun wan to go through it again...

Sick n tired...
I can neva look at u again...
What do i hv to say?
I cant think..
It's a bad feeling...
How is it goin to stop??

Erasing u away...
Dont hv to feel sry..
Dont remember me...
Juz by rememberin bak lsst time....
Has given me nightmares....
Over n over again..

How much does my heart hurts??
I cant tell...coz it's too much to say in words...
What should i do??What should v do??
Stare in space? or turn n leave....

Pretend ntg ever happen...
Look sumwhere else....
I dont like wad i'm doin nw...even if i die....
Bt d heart jz seems to hurt sumhow....At everything i did...
It's stupid...so dumb...

Will u stab me in d heart?As deep as possible?
I dun wan to feel anything anymore..
Coz i will hurt myself for stupid reasons...
N i dun like to c myself tat way....

No comments:

Post a Comment