Wednesday, February 3, 2010

In my world i wan u...(made up)


I thought sometime alone

was what we really needed
you said this time would hurt more than it helps
but I couldn't see that
I thought it was the end
of a beautiful story
and so I left the one I loved at home to be alone

But little did i know
I felt that i was wrong bout what i juz did
Tried to turn around
Wana go back...to the time where..


I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else

I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself
I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart

In world...only u exist
Cant think of other ppl..juz u..
N ic ant blame u if u turn away frm me
I can only prove wad i say is true
Pls b mine

Your so different from the others
So special
So sweet
So cute
So lively

Y is that so??
Well i dont know either
You juz sorta came into my mind all the time
Appearing everywhere i look
I imagine you all the time
Imagine you doin this n that
Over here n there

You healed my heart
Make me happy n laughed alot
With evry simple actions you do
Nw's my turn to do the same
Giv me a chance
Let me into your world
Melt your hard n cold heart
Giv you a brand new heart
With lots of love in it

I'm gonna make this true
If u will let me b with you
I dont wan others
I juz wan you
Only you...

No comments:

Post a Comment