Saturday, February 27, 2010

It all happens too fast...

Last year was about FUN...tis year i'm getting d feel of HOPEFUL to PAINFUL  to HEARTLESS love n BROKEN frenships....It's nt wad i wan!! I wana SHOUT to da world...n confess everything!!
I neva mean to lie to u...to cheat u...OR to take anything u love most away frm u...i DONT MEAN ANY HARM....i neva felt to wan to hurt anybody...bt nw it's like happening by ITSELF...
To cure tis is to let go everything i'm holdin onto nw...bt i couldnt do it...it's too hard...coz if i let go all...i hurt others....bt if i dun let go...
I ALSO hurt others!! WTF!!! Why??!!! Cant things jz b normal??? it sucks ya noe!!
Is there any other way to solve tis TWISTED problem??? I'm screwing up my own life...n i duno hw it's doin it by itself....I'm messing up my days wit tons of problems after prob...I'm so FUCKING hate it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment