Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Read her DIRTY thoughful IRRATIONAL / Rational suspicious sentimental Mind....

Ofcourse u dont und women..sometimes tehy cant even explain themselves...bt ofthen their secrets r universal, like these 25 things she wishes u knew...
1. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME-Not bcuz wat i'm about to say will rock ur world, bt bcuz listening is a sign of respect that ROCKS my world...

2. WOMEN SPEAK A DIFFRENT DIALECT THAN MEN-For example, " I;m fine..." means "i'm so not fine," just as "No dessert for me" means "I'll b polishing off yours"...

3. REMEMEBR PMS STANDS FOR "PHYSICAL N MENTAL STRESS.." - So let me cry freely, behave irrationaly and eat ur dessert. My mood swings are hormonal , not personal...

4. MAANICURES AND PEDICURES ARE A WOMEN'S GIFT TO HER MAN- I love lookin pretty for u. The time to worry is when i stop going for dem...

5. ALWAYZ TELL ME WHEN I LOOK HOT - never tell me when i dont. and dont foget i nid 20 compliments to offset 1 thoughtless remark.

6. I REMEMBER THE SHIRT U WERE WEARING - when u 1st said "i love u" ..the fact tat u dont makes me question whether u mean it.

7. I LOVE U LONG BFORE I TOLD U- playin the long game is in a woman's DNA. We dont throw a Hail mary in the first quater . (and u thought v didnt know football)

8. OFCOURSE UR THE BEST LOVER I EVER HAD - all others cease to exist when i fall in love.

9. I'LL NEVER TELL U MY TRUE NUM- Never! never! Never! besides, see #8.

10. I READ UR HOROSCOPE EVERYDAY.

11. I SECRETLY DELIGHT WHEN - the "maitre d" slips up and calls Mr n Mrs.

12. SPONTANEOUSLY KISS MY NECK- frm behind and i might let u stay back there for a while...

13. YES, MY GIRLFRIEND KNOWS WHAT V DID- last night. We share everything, including that.

14. MAKE ME LAUGH AND I'M HAPPY- Laugh at urself n i'm all urs...

15. A LITTLE JEALOUSLY IS GOOD- if (a) no kneecaps r broken and (b) u dont cross-examine me to exhaustion. The right balance  shows u care, and it's even flattering.

16. I DONT WITHOLD SEX TO PUNISH U- sometimes i juz nid to b left alone bt at the same time nt left alone...an d no, i cant explain that...

17. I CAN, WILL, AND DO FAJE IT- like when Gossip Girl is starting.Would u rather i fake headache???

18. I LOVE SEX.- with or without u, as Bono might say. My mind is filthier than u might think.

19. URE IRRESISTABLE : freshly showered, doing somthing sporty or strenous, smiling, charming the old lady frm d third floor, suited, readin the business section, DIY-ing....

20. DO U WAN FLOWERS?? - kills romantic gesture. Dont ask juz do it...

21. I'LL PROBABLY B LATE - bcuz i'm preparing for u. Aleast that's how i reason. My reasoning skills are phenomenal!!

22. IF U CHEAT- i may nt break up wit u, bt u'll wish i had.

23. I ONCE KISSED A GIRL and like d taste of her cherry ChapStick, No, i didnt. that's ure fantasy. Sincerely sry.

24. HERE'S HOW TO FIX what ure doi wrong in be : when u go slow,go slower...When u go fast, go fatser..

25. I FEEL LUCKY TO HAVE U- an i hope u feel the same. U cant hv it all unless u hv some1 to share it with...

No comments:

Post a Comment