Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Little Cupcake..



Things seemed strange this morning

As I packed my bags for school
The smiles I'm used to seein just weren't there
I heard my mum talking
I was feeling kinda helpless n useless
So heartbroken

I never thought that it'd be easy

Cause we're both so distant now
And the walls are closing in on us and we're wondering how
No one has a solid answer
But just walking in the dark
And you can see the look on my face, it just tears me apart
Tears my heart too

So we fight,we cry
Through the hurt
We learn
And we try and try and try and try
So it's up to you and it's up to me

That we meet in the middle

So tell me how could I ever be normal somehow
So tell me why am I in tears?

Whoa, so far away and now I just need you here
I felt so far away

From where we used to be
And now we're standing
And where do we go?
When there's no road
To get to your heart
Let's start over again



Where are you now

When I need you the most
When nothing is going right
Why don't you take my hand
I want to be close
I cant see the light

Help me when I am down
Lift me up off the ground
Teach me right from wrong
Help me to stay strong
Take my hand and walk with me

Babe give me a hug
I need it..I dont wana go off without you
Cuz when I stare in your eyes

It couldn't be better
Then to continue lookin at your wonderful eyes

About the words that I just heard
Above all the whispers i could imagine you

Your smile,touch,those lovely eyes,perfect body
N your warm heart beating in your ownself


I got my favorite girl

Not feelin' no pain no fear
Don't have a care in the world

Why would I, when you are here
Girl i dont wana turn back
I dont wana leave you
And i dont want you to leave me
I wana you to b right by my side with me 4 as long as possible

Girl I promise

I can take ya to the movies
We'll be there holding hands
I'll walk you home from school
I'll walk you to your classes
Playing with my friends but yeah you'll be my best friend
Just a fraction of your love
You'll shine in my life totaly 
But most of all babe gurl you'll be my love love love ....

You're my favorite part of the day

And every morning i look forward to seeing your face
I just need to see it some more
Babe I'm the kind of guy who could appricate a girl as
Amazing as you
So you gotta be my babe yeah

Yeah we'll already be chillin at the beach
I'll take you on a cruise we'll sit while we be eating
You can anything you want girl I'll be your best friend

I'm...
The one that makes you laugh
The one that  fixes your heart
The one that is important in your heart
The one that wont hurt you

The one that has your back
The one that love you a thousand times more than anyone
The one who would rather die
Than make you sad

Girl,
The only thing that hurts me is you weren't here
Not talking and ignoring me
Cant take a hug without kisses from you
When I close my eyes I see me and you
There's so many thoughts in my mind
The night of a dream
Give your first kiss to me
I'll be gentle I know we gotta do it slowly if you give me
Gurl..I'll cherish every moment
Cause i know it happens once a while..

The two us remember?
Everybody says that we look cute together let's make this a night
I'm tellin' you our parents will never know before the lights go off

And the music turns off now's the perfect time for me to taste
Your lips, your touch in my hand right here
Gurl just one word
I LOVE YOU....<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment