Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's been more than 3 days since i last wrote a post


3 days off9 seems like 1 year i didnt on...lolx..duno why...especialy when i didnt go check out my fb...i felt like i lost contact wit d world n so eager to noe wats happening alredi on fb...it also felt like i am so out dated dy....haha...Last few days had sum pain-in-the-head prob...bt i solved it all...haha..so smart of me eh?? ><" Btw i'm so stressed out at everything..i lost contect wit my studies coz of sum personal prob i had wit my frens n lover...Bt i'm all ok nw...hope i continue to b ok n better in da future..

Ytrdy our skol had CNY thingy stuff...i did sumthing tat i made her so angry..bt later i apologize to her dy..luckily she 4gave me...if nt i duno wad to do dy...I promised her tat i wun do tis again...N i will keep to my word...I really had a rough day recently..but bcuz of her...i manage to get through all my probs...thx lao po....love u d most...haahha...

Nw i hv to concerntrate bak on my studies...nid to get my head bak in the world which i hate most..n i wana concerntrate bak on my road of love...nid to get her love...nid to win her heart...coz i wana b d bez person in her life....bt hw m i goin to make it all come true?? it's so hard...so much pressure cuz i noe her ex means alot to her...it made me feel so imposssible to win her heart....n i hate tat feeling alot...makes me look like a loser n a lame kid....Yikes~~!! tell me hw m i goin to make tis impossible thing bcum possible??? I dun hv d guts to show her..to prove to her...i tried dy...i tried really hard...forcing myself alot till i gt headache...n i onli hv d mind n guts to write all my heart thoughts in tis blog....where she'll read n und...bt i reali wan her...she's everything to me...she means alot to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment