Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tdy...ntg much happend...


Haiz...bored to death..tmrw goin out wit my buddies...haha...atlast can go out again..whole day at skol like a zombie la....when tcher talkin...i kept nodding my head coz i was sleepin..inside my head d mode keep on
SLEEP...AWAKE...SLEEP..AWAKE...Haiz!!! Even my eyes dah gt eye bags..n 1 is bigger than d other...so cacat..luckily nt obvious..coz i'm wearing specs....Ahahaha...

So hard to pay attention...d words go into my head n came out d other way...Head so pain...coz tryin to stay awake...i dun wana let tcher call my name n scold me....tat would b embrassing...so so la....

Haix..btw i cant take tis anymore...I HATE U....I WAN U OUT OUT OUT OF MY LIFE!!! URE MAKING MY EVERY DAY SO SUFFERING!!! Argh!!! I met sum1 new..(awww...when can i meet her again??) n i dun nid u...coz i hate u...n u dun nid me...so v're better off....GET LOST...GET RID...BUZZ OF IDOIT!!


Ok...i nid to cool down anyway....Well let me tell u sumthing..I'MA BIG BIG FAN OF TARZAN N BEN10!!! hahaha....i noe it's kinda childish of me to say tis...bt TARZAN has been my mentor ever since small...tatz y i'm so weird...i luv to climb n act like Tarzan...Oh YEa~~!! I duno y i'm so obsess wit dem...i juz love dem alot...haha...n i also LOVE MEGAN FOX!! haahha....so hot n sexy n tasty...~~ MmMmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment